Last week, I became a GREEN Designee with the National Association of REALTORS®. A designation in real estate signifies extra education or experience, that an REALTOR® receives in their career. So it was only appropriate that my first designation was the GREEN one!
Most of you know that I started my work in green cleaning and I was passionate about natural cleaning and indoor air quality. Well, this GREEN course expanded on that knowledge in really great way. This class provided me with tools and advice that can save you money!
So for two days, at the Arizona State Capitol Museum, we learned a lot about green building. That could mean buying a new, energy efficient home, or helping you make effective, cost-saving upgrades to your existing home. We also learned about sustainability and making our cities greener, with things like complete streets. Representative Ken Clark also visited us to talk about water conservation and other sustainability topics, like solar power in AZ.
So what does this mean for you? If you're buying or selling and are interested in GREEN upgrades, I can help you:
- Identify green features, appliances, and materials that have the best pay-back period.
- Get in contact with green industry professionals that can make it all happen, such as energy raters, contractors, lenders, and more.
- Realize the benefits of an energy audit and work towards obtaining one.
- Identify ways to improve your home’s energy efficiency and indoor air quality.
- Take advantage of tax credits and incentives encouraging green improvements.
So let's work together to buy or create your GREEN home! Not only will it be an investment, you'll be able to live a healthy life! Don't hesitate to reach out!